With the introduction of the FC-6 , you now can have the ultimate precision tool for single (FC-6S) and mass (FC-6M) fiber cleaving. It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
Built on a robust high-quality platform, the FC-6 is ideal for use with fusion splicing or other precision applications, setting a new standard for flexibility and performance. An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed with the FC-6 to help maintain loose scraps, resulting from the cleaving process. The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver’s lid is raised, following a completed cleave.
- Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency
- Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers
- Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment
- Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps